[Ccpg] 8th Annual Wetlands Workshop in Arcata Ca

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Jan 30 16:25:08 PST 2003

from Raisin Cane
Following is information for the 8th annual Humboldt State University
Constructed Wetlands Workshop, which I highly recommend. This is usually
conducted by the maestro himself, Robert Gearhart, but I can't vouch for
that this year. I took the course and it is incredible!! Everything you need
to know to design and build real, functional natural water treatment
systems, with glimpses into projects around the world and tours of local
ones including the Arcata Marsh. You will leave with a large binder of
sections, details, and schematics.

It is ususally limited to 30 people. Of those 30, my class had 12 governemnt
regulators, primarily Water Resources Quality Control Board.