[Ccpg] from the heartland

seedmind @usa.net seedmind at usa.net
Wed Apr 23 17:13:51 PDT 2003

a shout out to my perma-posse in the wild west from here in minneapolis.

Things are well here, even springlike, and i'm doing a spring field of
heirloom grains, egyptian lentils, snap peas, and favas at a great
permaculture site in Ramsey, MN. There's all sorts of agroforestry on the
site, as well as prairie, wetland, heritage forest, even beavers!

Just to let people know, I have two permaculture products for sale:

1. my new music CD, "Medicine Seed" with 14 songs, guitar, harmonica,
indigenous photos, bright and inspiring lyrics.  $16 shipped

check out: www.kevinakiva.com

2. I have seed packets of my finest-producing amaranth: "New Mexican"
seed saved perhaps for 7 years by me in california to grow in any
condition. Very drought tolerant. Beautiful mixed red/white/yellow seed
heads, great salad greens, and blond tasty seeds. Each packet has
hundreds of seeds:  $4 shipped. If there is enough interest, I'll offer
two varieties of quinoa, and any number of heritage maize varieties
including my crowd-pleaser,"Trippiest" with unusually psychedelic
kernals.

Looking forward to seeing folks in July for Julian's wedding and Larry's
design course.

Greenward Ho!
Kevin Akiva Werbalowsky