[Ccpg] earthbag workshop this tuesday (may 20) SLO CA

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun May 18 20:45:03 PDT 2003

FOUR ELEMENTS FARM   - Earth Bag / Strawbale House

The earth bag project out at Four Elements Farm is almost to stage two
strawbale ! We have one more workparty this tues. in order to finish the

earthbags. It is a late call for help but we would like to finish the
remaining two last rows. Come enjoy we will provide food and drink. Then
we
can move on to the strawbale addition ... I know its short notice but if
you
are interested in the process this is the finishing bags ... revealing
the
5' wide arch. call 466 5877 or email back for directions ... We have
four
people coming and would love at least eight total . thanks mikel.

this list, visit: