[Ccpg] mechanic wanted for veg oil/diesel conversion

Joan Stevens joaniebird007 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 22:50:29 PDT 2003

Hi folks, I'm looking for a mechanic who has
experience with the elsbett 1-tank diesel conversion
(can run on diesel, biodiesel, or straight veg oil).
If enough people are interested I'd be happy to
organize a workshop and will gladly use my (soon to be
mine!) vehicle as the workshop subject!
Email me if you know a biodiesel friendly mechanic or
are interested in a workshop.
Thanks,
Joan

=====
People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the
shore"  Andre Gide