[Ccpg] Permaculture, half-moon bay

Kristin Wraight kwraight at email.smith.edu
Sat Sep 27 11:18:32 PDT 2003

Hey,

  I don't know if this is who I am suppose to reply to, but I am very
interested
 in finding more out about this project.  My name is Kris Wraight, I
recently graduated from Smith College in Western Mass and I am
incredibly interested in
Permaculture and Bio-Intensive farming.  I worked on the Nearing's
Homestead this summer in Maine and am now doing activism in Boston.
However, I am from the West Coast and I am interested in returning, this
may be just the right reason I am looking for.

 Anyway, I would love to know more.

 In Peace and Solidarity, kris