[Ccpg] "Eye of the Beholder" National PBS Schedule

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon Dec 15 16:11:03 PST 2003

The 2002 PBS documentary on the work of James Hubbell, Eye of the Beholder:
The
Artistry of James Hubbell, is now airing on PBS stations across the nation.
Below is a list of the stations that will be presenting the documentary and
their scheduled dates and times. In addition, there is a complete list of all
the stations that have shown interest in airing the feature.

We will update the schedule as we learn of future showings at
<http://www.hubbellandhubbell.com/news.htm>www.hubbellandhubbell.com/news.ht
m.
Please spread the word to people you know who live in a region where the
documentary is playing or request your local PBS station to air it.

For those in the San Diego area, on Wednesday Dec. 17th at 6:30 pm, PBS
television will re-air the Full Focus segment that featured the Hubbell fire
story. It will repeat that same evening at 11:30 pm. This is a 7-minute post
fire report created by Marianne Gerdes, producer and writer of Eye of the
Beholder. This 7 minute piece can also be viewed on the web site at
<http://www.hubbellandhubbell.com/pictures.htm>www.hubbellandhubbell.com/pi
ctures.htm.

The Ilan-Lael Foundation is still actively fundraising for the rebuilding
effort, and we appreciate all of your continued support. For more information
please go to
<http://www.hubbellandhubbell.com/howToHelp.htm>www.hubbellandhubbell.com/ho
wToHelp.htm

Kyle Bergman

Ilan-Lael Board Member

Eye of the Beholder schedule

KQED San Francisco, CA (HDTV)
 Dec.15 11:00pm

KCTS Seattle, WA
Dec.16 11:00pm
Dec.20 11:00pm

WUSF/16 Tampa, FL
Dec.15 12noon
Dec.17 4:00pm

KRCB/22 Rohnert Park, CA
Dec.31 9:00pm

KNME/5 Albuquerque, NM
Dec.28 4:00pm

WPTO Dayton, OH
Dec.28 9:00pm
Dec.29 10:00pm
Dec.30 9:00pm
Jan.1 9:00pm
Jan.2 10:00pm

KAET/6 Tempe, AZ
Jan.18 3:00pm

The complete list of PBS stations that have picked up Eye of the Beholder

Station Call Letter

City

State

KUAT

Tucson

AZ

KAET

Tempe

AZ

KVCR

San Bernardino

CA

KRCB

Rohnert Park

CA

KPBS

San Diego

CA

KQED

San Francisco

CA

KEET

Eureka

CA

KIXE

Redding

CA

KCET

Los Angeles

CA

KCSM

San Mateo

CA

KRMA

Denver

CO

WUFT

Gainesville

FL

WFSU

Tallahassee

FL

WUSF

Tampa

FL

WEDU

Tampa

FL

KPTS

Wichita

KS

KSMQ

Austin

MN

KTCA

Saint Paul

MN

KETC

St. Louis

MO

WTVI

Charlotte

NC

KRWG

Las Cruces

NM

KNME-TV

Albuquerque

NM

KNPB

Reno

NV

WNED

Buffalo

NY

WCET

Cincinnati

OH

KRSC-TV

Claremore

OK

WPSX

University Park

PA

WTCI

Chattanooga

TN

KLRN

San Antonio

TX

KNCT

Killeen

TX

KERA

Dallas

TX

KACV

Amarillo

TX

KCOS

El Paso

TX

KUED

Salt Lake City

UT

KCTS

Seattle

WA

KSPS

Spokane

WA

KCWC

Riverton

WY

KWBU

Waco

TX

KWSU

Pullman

WA

KUSM

Bozeman

MT

WCMU

Mt. Pleasant

MI

WEIU

Charleston

IL

WETA

Arlington

VA

WFWA

Fort Wayne

IN

WGTE

Toledo

OH

WHUT

Washington

DC

WKAR

East Lansing

MI

WLAE

Metairie

LA

WLIW

Plainview

NY

WLJT

Martin

TN

WMEC

Macomb

IL

WMHT

Schenectady

NY

WNPT

Nashville

TN

WPBA

Atlanta

GA

WPTO

Dayton

OH

WSIU

Carbondale

IL

WSRE

Pensacola

FL

WTIU

Bloomington

IN

WCTE

Cookeville

TN

WOUB

Athens

OH

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous