[Ccpg] Re: [Scpg] pc course request Advanced Design Skills

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Feb 26 00:16:06 PST 2004

.hi Joan
         One suggestion is to find someone in our guilds who has a degree
in Landscape architecture to help ,I think Penny Livingston has one, and a
former member of our local guild  Ethan Zickler who is a Landscape
Architect now living in NY is a great resource ,also I think  Tony Moss of
Long Beach is a Landscape Architect (maybe not sure?)  these folks do all
this stuff as part of their training and could be helpful
                 just suggestions wes