[Ccpg] chicken tractor Workshop Ojai April 17 2004

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon Mar 29 13:57:44 PST 2004

Margie,

I'm  giving a workshop  April 17th from  10:00 to  12:00 A.M on YOU, THE
CHICKEN TRACTOR AND THE  EGG. the chicken and Pierre will establish guidelines
on how  to set up a simple system which will provide  you with fresh eggs,
insect control, weed control, organic fertilization and soil tilth.  450
South
Rice Rd. in Meiners Oaks.  Call Pierre for details: 805 640 7686., called for
cost

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous