[Ccpg] Eco-riffic Event: Vandana Shiva May 9

seedmind at usa.net seedmind at usa.net
Thu May 6 20:57:21 PDT 2004

Vandana is a world leader in ecojustice and genetic seed awareness. An
important, free event. We are lucky to have her speak.

Check the website for Vandana Shiva's free presentation 3PM Sunday May 9
at UCSanta Barbara's Campbell Hall. (i think a couple of bucks weekend
parking if you need it for you carpool. email me if you Have or Need a
ride from ojai)

http://www.artsandlectures.ucsb.edu/pr/shiva.asp

FORWARD THIS Email and help save the planet (or at least your own good
food). Think of this as one of those "flash mob" things where, through
communication technology, suddenly a crowd gathers for no reason...except
now there really is a reason)

peace-
akiva werbalowsky MA CPD