[Ccpg] BBQ Dragon Pizza

ray cirino r.cirino at gte.net
Mon Jul 5 15:59:31 PDT 2004

 Dear Wesley,
Hi, I've talked with you over the last few years at Larry's S. old place he
unfortunately lost. I had that little model of a cob oven that looked like a
conch shell. Anyway I'm starting a new business I have to tell you about
that will spread permaculture really fast to all the heavy consumers. I'm
starting a pizza and bbq business from a cob oven on a trailer. The oven
will take the shape of a dragon that shoots fire out of the mouth. I made it
like a rocket stove so it doesn't pollute.  It will have wings to shade the
customers while they enjoy organic food and ask about cob. I want to do a
fleet of sustainable trailers and veggie fuel trucks that pull them all
across the state. My company name is Cob-a-nation and this is how I'm going
to do it. All those people we know asking "What can I do" that want to be
active in permaculture can now have an income and educate the general public
at the same time.  Well this is it. Organic Clean Entertaining Educational
Food that brings community to the table faster than anything.
 Is this a good project to have the Permaculture Credit Union to receive a
loan from?
Let me know your take on this smoky idea.

Sincerely,

Ray Cirino

Water in the world
Although water is Nature's most abundant substance, only 3% of the world's
water is fresh. Less than 1% of the fresh water is accessible, in rivers,
lakes, and underground reservoirs; the rest is suspended in the atmosphere
or trapped in glaciers and the polar ice caps.