[Ccpg] "International. Permaculture Conference/Convergence" IPC7 Slovenia in 2005.. needs folks to sign up

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Sep 1 05:21:25 PDT 2004

>Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:15:48 +0200 (CEST)
>From: "Int. Permaculture Convergence" <ipc7_2005 at yahoo.dk>
>Subject: IPC7
>

>Hi Permaculture activist.
>
>This e-mail is just to remind you and your permaculture-friends that you
>have to sign up for IPC7 before Christmas. It is very important. Otherwise
>we have to cancell the certificate course, the 5 days tour and to limit
>the number of participants at the convergence and conference.
>
>Please send this e-mail to everybody you think want to go to IPC7.
>
>Best regards from Lea, The European Permaculture Institute.
7th International Permaculture Conference/Convergence 2005 Slovenia in 2005..
PERMACULTURE INSTITUTE of EUROPE Istedgade 79 - 1650 København V - Denmark
Tlf: +45 3331 5694 - Fax: +45 3325 7179 - Email: vestergror at dk-online.dk
www.Permaculture-Europe.org -      www.IPC7.org
PS IF you want to get the First Newsletter on the Convergence by mail
contact lakinroe at silcom.com

17th-30th of May: 72 hours certificate course in Slovenia, 250 EU.

1th-5th of June: 5 days tour in Slovenia, Hungary and Croatia, 300 EU.

6th-11th of June: 5 days Convergence, 200 EU + accommodation.

13th-15th of June: 3 days Conference in Zagreb, Croatia, 100 EU.