[Ccpg] 20 Acre BioDiversity Paradise For Sale

L.SantoyoDesigns santoyo at earthflow.com
Sun Dec 12 14:38:05 PST 2004

Greetings,

Our partners in this property are experiencing personal issues and
are motivated to sell.  (unfortunate for us -but fortunate for the
next owner!)  I wanted to offer it to kindred spirits first -before
we have to list it with an agent.

This is a very special place in the tropical micro climates of
Southern California's coastal range.  Private 20 acre retreat with
home, shop, nursery, orchards, pond, views, and one of the most
incredible FoodForest collections in the West.  Some of you have
visited there as the site of several FoodForestry workshops.

-I hope it is of interest to friends and family of HopeDance and
fellow Permaculture designers.

Thank you,

Larry
805.459.0452

Larry Santoyo, Manager
Open Circle LLC

FOR SALE $650,000.00

De Luz Heights, Northern San Diego County, California
20 acres.  2 legal parcels. Includes:

2 bedroom 2 bath Home w attached Garage
Large Shop, Nursery, Out Buildings
District Water plus 2 Drilled Wells w approx. 10,000 gal Storage Tanks.

Seasonal Creeks and Pond.

Very Private, Borders Thousands of Acres of BLM Land. Chaparral
Ecosystem, Granitic Boulders and Native Oaks, Sycamore, Willow.

100's of Mature Varieties of Rare, Tropical, SubTropical and
Temperate Fruit Trees with Avocado, Persimmon and Timber Bamboo
Groves ready for Market.
Organic Vegetable, Culinary and Medicinal Herb Gardens.

A BIODIVERSITY PARADISE:

MARKET CROPS:
Avocados -Hass and Reed
Persimmons -Fuyu and Hachiya
Citrus -Oranges, Mandarins, Pummelos, Grapefruit, Kumquat, Limes and Lemons
Macadamias
Pomegranates
Guavas -6 varieties
Sugar Cane
Timber Bamboo

TROPICAL COLLECTION
Mangos
Tropical Cherries -8 varieties
Lychee
Longon
Zapote -Chico, Black and White
Cherimoya
Bananas -14 varieties
Java Plums
Pitahaya
Papaya -4 varieties
Passion Fruits

MEDITERRANEAN COLLECTION
Olives -5 varieties
Mulberries -3 varieties
Figs -13 varieties
Grapes -10 varieties
Carob

OTHER TEMPERATE
Asian Pears, Apples, Plums, Peaches, Cherries, Apricots, Nectarines,
Pecans, Walnuts, Jujubes -3 varieties

BAJA COLLECTION
Cacti, Mesquite, Agave

BAMBOO COLLECTION
13 varieties!

PALM COLLECTION
Native Fan Palms, Chilean Wine Palms, Jelly Palms, Dates

For more info contact:
Larry Santoyo, Manager, Open Circle LLC
805.459.0452,  <santoyo at earthflow.com>