[Ccpg] FW: Trail Work

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Dec 23 23:02:18 PST 2004

Hi all,
I'm looking for several people who would like to do trail work for pay
($15 per hour) on local trails. I am working on developing a Trail
Maintenance Paid program which hopefully will employ a small team of
workers on a full-time basis to work on the SB front country trails.
For now, I have opening for 3-4 people who would like to work several
days a week (at least one day a week on a regular basis) over the next
4-5 months, and possibly longer depending on funding. The work will
vary, with a lot of brushing but also work on the tread restoring proper
outsloping, rebuilding switchbacks, adding rolling grade dips and if
necessary rebuilding waterbars, along with some retaining wall work-in
other words all sorts of stuff.

In general, we only work on weekdays and usually from 8-9AM through
3-4PM depending on when we start.  If you have an interest or would like
to know more please email me or call me at 886-5776.

Ray Ford