[Ccpg] Monte Vista School Mulching Party

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sat Feb 26 06:27:59 PST 2005

 Feb 26 Sat 9-4 pm Monte Vista School Mulching Party

Project day, to prepare for Fruit Tree Orchard Planting later in March.
We are covering a large area 175x 30 feet with Compost, Card Board and Mulch
during the Day, plus also  mulching the Native Plant Nature Trail.
Please bring Shovels, Pitch Forks, gloves, wheelbarrows, other tools, food to
share?
Monte Vista School 730 N.Hope Avenue Santa Barbara (Mountain Side, off of
State
St)
Contact Margie Bushman 962-2571, sbpcnet at silcom.com or MV Judy Sims Teacher
687-5333, hjsims at earthlink.net

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous