[Ccpg] May 13, 9am/Sustainable World Radio/91.9 KCSB

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu May 12 20:24:08 PDT 2005

9-10am

Sustainable World Radio on local public radio station KCSB 91.9, continues
with
another great interview.  This weeks program features biologist David George
Jordan as he teaches a class on Insect Cookery (eek!) at the Santa Barbara
Museum of Natural History.  Radio host Jill Cloutier is a vegetarian, lets see
how she handles this one.

Also, as usual, sustainable news from around the world, community
announcements, and lots of humour!

Hosts Jill, Suze and Kevin are my neighbors, they express their hopes for
their
brand new program in our mutual courtyard.  They would like as much input as
possible from the Permaculture and Natural Building community, so email them
with your ideas for future programs and community calendar announcements.
Lets
support them & KCSB, our own public media, in as many ways as we can think of
(email address: sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net).  A specific need---if
anyone has capabilities for burning CD's of past programs to make available to
the public for a nominal charge, they would like to make them available at
events like Earth Day.

Margie Bushman
Santa Barbara Permaculture Network

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous