[Ccpg] Last reminder: "Relocalizing Food" circle Tues June 21 6:30pm Goleta

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon Jun 20 16:10:51 PDT 2005

Just a final reminder that tomorrow evening, Tuesday June 21 (Summer
Solstice!)
the Relocalizing Food Circle will meet at Fairview Gardens in Goleta(Fairview
Ave).  We'll be sitting outside on this longest evening of the year on straw
bales so bring a jacket.  Fruit will be provided courtesy of the farm!
Also if
you'd like a tour of this fascinating farm, arrive at 6:30 pm.  This event is
FREE and open to all.  If you need more info, e-mail me back.

See you there!
Linda

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous