[Ccpg] David Holmgren Activist Discount for PINC Workshop! August 6-9 Noetic Sciences Campus in Petaluma California.

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Jul 14 06:31:19 PDT 2005

To the Permaculture Activist Community,

Please pass this on to people doing good work who might be interested.

As many of you know the Permaculture Institute of Northern California is
hosting
David Holmgren this August 6-9 at the Institute of Noetic Sciences Campus in
Petaluma California.

This is a unique opportunity to spend some quality time with David
exploring his
approach to design including doing design excercises with him. We would like to
offer this opportunity to people who are actively devoting their lives to this
work so we have opened some spaces for an "ACTIVIST DISCOUNT" to attend the 4
day workshop with David for $250 for the training!! This is a rare event as
David doesn't come to this country very often. We would also like to see this
as an opportunity for the permaculture community to come together for an
extended time in a beautiful place, eating delicious food, to meet face to face
and have awsome conversations, evening fire circles, music, updates and evening
social gatherings as well as an inspiriing time with David.

I know many of you would need accommodations. They are available at the
Institute's beautiful 200 acre campus. Unfortunatly, we're not set up for
extended camping yet as there are no facilities like water, toilets etc. Also,
there is no store nearby so we encourage people to sign up for meals. We have
hired a caterer that prepares extraordinary delicious organic meals.
If you would rather camp nearby there is a campground nearby.

If you are interested in stayin on the campus at the Institute the fees are on
our website: www.permacultureinstitute.com or call (415) 663-9090

We hope to see you there as this will be a great gathering of the permaculture
community.

Peace,

Penny Livingston-Stark

www.earthsite.net