[Ccpg] The Straw Bales have arrived...

Cuyama Learning Center clc at wyp.org
Tue Jul 19 17:11:58 PDT 2005

One week and counting.

Dear Friends,

The straw bales have arrived at the Cuyama Learning Center.all 1,000 of
them.  See the attached picture to get an idea of what a 1,000 straw
bales look like.  The barn-raising month of August is soon upon us.  We
are gathering materials, preparing the existing structure, cleaning up,
raising monies, procuring tools and sending out our thanksgivings for
this project to happen a good way with all the adequate resources at
hand.  Please email me soon (clc at wyp.org) so we can schedule you in for
the fun and good work and so I can get you a packing list, directions,
and a gate combination to get here safe and sound.  Join us for a day or
a week.  Our focus from August 1-17 is the preparation of the site, on
the 18th we are hosting a "tool blessing" celebration, and on the 19th
we begin the barn-raising journey right through to September 4th.  We
are providing the food, place to camp, an opportunity to work with straw
and the joy in meeting and working with many other kindred folks.   I
hope you are able to join us.

In Gratitude,

Warren

Warren Brush