[Ccpg] Apartment for Permaculture person to rent in Santa Barbara

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Jul 22 07:16:21 PDT 2005

I'm interested in creating a "food forest" along permaculture principles in
my backyard.

In the near future, I will have a small studio apartment available for
someone who is experienced and knowledgeable about permaculture and organic
gardening.  The rent will be $575., hopefully that person will be
interested in working about 4 hours per week, and they will be able to
harvest fruit, vegetables and eggs from our production.

Ann Crosby
ahcros at aol.com