[Ccpg] Interior Earthen Plaster Party!! Sat August 20th At Four Elements Farm, in Atascadero , Ca.

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Aug 4 06:08:11 PDT 2005

In a message dated 8/3/05 7:28:44 AM, gouldmund at hotmail.com writes:

<< Interior Earthen Plaster Party!!

    Come and play in the adobe. Join in on the fun preparing strawbale,

drywall and earthen walls for clay based plasters. We will utilize several

techniques for the initial layers, techniques include;

     - wheat paste/sand primer on drywall

     - "cob" like in-fill

     - clay slip application using drywall gun

     - traditional earthen plaster (sand, clay, horse manure)

When and Where;

     Sat August 20th starting at 9;00 am until ... dinner time and

beverages!!!

     At Four Elements Farm, in Atascadero , Ca.

Please reply to Mikel Robertson at Gouldmund at hotmail.com Limited to twenty

people. Ha! we wont turn anyone away! >>

this list, visit: