[Ccpg] UPDATED City Repair California Tour Autumn 2005, w/ Lydia Doleman & Mark Lakeman 10-19-0

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Wed Oct 5 17:13:43 PDT 2005

City Repair California Tour Autumn 2005, w/ Lydia Doleman & Mark Lakeman
10-19-05

Date/Day Location Who/Contact Description Venue Tech Funding Lodging Status
(LD/mL?) Darkenable? ?

Oct 4-  Tues 7:30pm, IL Corral, 662 N Heliotrope Dr., LA 90004 (Corner of
Melrose & Heliotrope)Somerset Waters, somerwaters at hotmail.com

Oct 5- Wed Possibly in Ventura for a Presentation

Oct 6- Thurs 7pm, Sherman Heights Community Center, 2258 Island Avenue, San
Diego, 92102  Brennan Huble, tresmilusos at yahoo.com

Oct 7-  Fri 7-9pm, for City Repair LA, Green resource Center, 2218 Main St,
Santa Monica, 90405, 310-452-7677 Camille Cimino, 213-480-8002,
camcim at yahoo.com

Oct 8- LA EcoVillage, Local Businesses Discussion Urban Alternatives with The
City Repair Project Sat

Oct 9-  Sun Visit Eric Lloyd Wright Ranch Kyle caldwell,
manzanitaksc at yahoo.com

Oct 10-  Mon 7pm, University of California, Santa Barbara, Life Sciene
Building
Room 1001 Eric Cummings notmike721 at yahoo.com

Oct 11-  Tues 7pm, 1The Senior Center, 1445 Santa Rosa, San Luis Obispo, CA
Bob Banner, hopedance at aol.com

Oct 13-  Thurs Santa Rosa, CA Call Joe K. for info Joe Kennedy,
livingearth62 at hotmail.com, 707-528-1579
Oct 14-16-  Fri- Sun Mark & Lydia attend the Bioneers Conference in Marin
County! Bioneers!!!!
***

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous