[Ccpg] Okanogan Barter Faire + Inland NW Restoration Conf.

Michael Pilarski FriendsOfTheTrees at mailshack.com
Mon Oct 10 16:11:30 PDT 2005

A Tale of Two Gatherings -

The Okanogan Barter Faire
The Inland Northwest Restoration Conference

The 33rd annual
Okanogan Barter Faire
will be held October 13-16
in north-central Washington.

Attendance will be around 10,000 people from around the Pacific Northwest.

The Barter Faire is one of the largest and most successful
counter-culture events in the region.

I am the founder of the Barter Faire and have attended every one. I
will see many of my friends there, including some of you email
readers.

For further details go to: http://www.okanoganfamilyfaire.com

The 1st
Inland Northwest Restoration Conference
will be held October 28-30
At Washington State University in Pullman, Washington.

We are expecting an attendance of 250 people from around the Inland
Northwest. The conference is about restoring native plants and
healthy ecosystems.

  I am one of the principal organizers. I can only hope that that
there will be 10,000 people at it's 33rd anniversary.  The Earth
needs all the help it can get.

For details go to: http://www.okanogan1.com/restore

Best wishes to you and to the Earth,

Michael Pilarski