[Ccpg] HELP PROMOTE Intentional Communities website.

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Nov 26 13:49:52 PST 2005

1 HELP US PROMOTE WWW.IC.ORG
by Tony Sirna
As I'm sure you all know, http://www.ic.org is a great resource
for anyone looking for information on intentional communities in
North America. We want to make sure everyone looking for this
information has an easy time finding it and we would love your
help.
We ask that if you have a website that you consider adding a link
to the Intentional Communities website. That way if people find
your website they can find ours as well. We've set up a page with
examples of text and HTML code to make it easy for you. Please
see http://www.ic.org/link.php
You might also want to link to the online Communities Directory
at directory.ic.org. See http://directory.ic.org/link.php for
sample text and code.
You could even include a link in your email signature. Many
people working for the FIC promote our websites in their email
signature with something like:
Want more community in your life?
Check out www.ic.org
or
Looking for Information on intentional communities, ecovillages,
communes, or cohousing?
Intentional Communities: www.ic.org
Communities Directory: directory.ic.org
Community Bookshelf: store.ic.org

Thanks for helping other people find the resources that you've
already found. Keep the IC movement growing.