[Ccpg] Sustainable World Radio February 17

Sustainable World Radio sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 16 17:31:36 PST 2006

FRIDAY, FEB 10, 2006

This week on Sustainable World Radio:

Learn about the emerging careers in a post-oil world. In an interview with eco-therapist and career counselor, Linda Buzzell-Saltzman, we discuss the shift from unsustainable employment to sustainable opportunities, how to discover your life calling, and more.
We'll also be featuring a calendar of upcoming lectures, workshops and events, as well as “Business News for a Sustainable World.” Listen to 91.9 FM, KCSB or log onto www.kcsb.org every Friday morning from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Please call (805) 893-2424 with any questions or comments during the show, or send e-mail to sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net anytime. Thanks for tuning in.

Look for Sustainable World Radio on Fridays, 9-10 am, on KCSB 91.9 FM.  If you are unable to tune in, we’re streaming live on the web at <http://www.kcsb.org/>.

Jill Cloutier, Suzanne Cloutier and Kevin Childerley host an hour-long radio program focused on sustainability, permaculture, natural building, and other creative solutions to the environmental and social problems.

 Please submit news or community event announcements to: Sustainable World Radio at <sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net>

 -end-