[Ccpg] Free cob film + discussion - Ventura - This Sunday March 12, approx. 11:15am

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Mar 9 20:15:23 PST 2006

Hi Folks,

This Sunday, I will present a short film about earth building (cob), and then
discuss the how-to s of building with cob. Betty Seaman, cob home-owner and
builder, and other cobbers will be there to help answer questions. Copies of
The Hand Sculpted House will be for sale. If you re just getting into the idea
of natural building, this is a great event to just check it out.

The event is free. Everyone is welcome.

Sunday, March 12

11:15 aprox  (It s at the UU Church, so whenever the service is over and
people
settle down)

UU Church of Ventura

5654 Ralston Street, Ventura, 93003

(Off of Victoria, turn west at AAA)

Peace and Health,

Rachel Morris

(805)648-1267

<http://www.songlabs.com/cob>www.songlabs.com/cob

PS Thank you to all you supportive cobbers!

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous