[Ccpg] Cob Foundation Weekend POSTPONED to April 7-9

info at quailsprings.org info at quailsprings.org
Thu Mar 30 10:46:42 PST 2006

Cob Foundation Service Learning Weekend POSTPONED until April 7-9
Quail Springs Learning Oasis and Permaculture Farm

No Cost, Food is potluck, Camping is provided
Contact:info at quailsprings.org or 805-886-7239 for more info

We're postponing the Cob Foundation weekend until April 7-9 due to expected
rain this weekend and on surrounding days.  All the finger crossing didn't
work, but we're glad because the earth needs water...and we all appreciate
spring flowers!

It's likely to be more dry next weekend and consequently all around more
fun and easier for a group.  Even if next weekend turns out to promise a
sprinkle here or there, we're going to keep the project going as we don't
have open weekends after that.

Let us know if you would like to come for the new dates.

Sincerely,

Kolmi
Resident Caretaker
Quail Springs Learning Oasis and Permaculture Farm
info at quailsprings.org

ps.

For those of you for whom April 7-9 is no good, but you want to visit
Quail Springs for Service Learning...April 14-16 is our Garden Preparation
Weekend.