[Ccpg] Announcing OAEC's 25th Permaculture Design Course Sept. 16th to 29th, 2006. This course will change your life! Occidental CA 2006

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sun Aug 27 16:05:30 PDT 2006

OCCIDENTAL ARTS AND ECOLOGY CENTER

California s premier Permaculture education center is proud to offer our 25th
consecutive
two week Permaculture Design certificate course since 1995!

 Permaculture Design is:

A pragmatic vision of hope and abundance for our uncertain future

September 16th 29th, 2006

The constant comment from the majority of the hundreds of prior students is:

This course changed my life!

In this two-week intensive course in sustainable systems design, participants
will enjoy OAEC s fruitful fall splendor and learn directly from the 80 acre
site s 30 year history as a cutting edge learning institution. This training
specializes in learning how to design systems for sustainable, regenerative
community based living as inspired by permaculture design ethics and
principles.

Design driven and hands-on topics include on-site water management, erosion
control, watershed management, sustainable forestry, organic gardening, seed
saving, composting, plant guilds, food forests, animals systems,
goats/chickens, wildlife habitat, aquaculture, natural building, solar energy,
intentional community economics, and much more.

Upon completion of the course, participants receive a Certificate of
Permaculture Design. Some partial work exchange opportunities are available
for
this course.

All Star Cast of Amazing  Instructors: Brock Dolman, Dave Henson, Adam
Wolpert,
Doug Gosling, Michelle Vesser, Carol Nieukirk, Ben Fahrer, Erik Ohlson, James
Stark, Janine Bjornson, Matt Every and more!

Cost: $1350/$1250 w/ two week advance. Residential, all organic meals, sauna,
hot tub, swimming pond, many hands-on projects and intentional community
interface included.

Occidental Arts and Ecology Center

15290 Coleman Valley Road Occidental, CA  95465
tel: (707) 874-1557x 206 www.oaec.org Brock at oaec.org

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous