[Ccpg] This Week on Sustainable World Apr 13, Fri 9am, Sustainability at Santa Barbara City College and Beyond with Dr. Adam Green

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Apr 12 07:06:22 PDT 2007

Sustainability at Santa Barbara City College and Beyond with Dr. Adam Green

On Friday, April 13th,at 9:00 am PST, Sustainable World is broadcasting an
interview with Dr. Adam Green, the Program Director of the new Center for
Sustainability at Santa Barbara City College.(SBCC) Adam, an ecologist by
training, is the Environmental Studies Program Coordinator at SBCC. He is also
the faculty advisor for the Student Sustainability Coalition. Tune in to hear
Adam discuss  sustainability plans for the college and how students and
community members can now receive credit for participating in positive social
change.

Sustainable World Radio: Friday mornings at 9:00 am PST on KCSB 91.9 FM in
Santa
Barbara, California and streaming live on
KCSB.org.

Thanks for tuning in!

Jill, Kevin and Suzanne

e-mail: sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous