[Ccpg] [Scpg] Upcoming Retreat

Adam Green Green at sbcc.edu
Mon Aug 27 12:49:58 PDT 2007

Note, there is an error in the press release. The dates at the start
Sept 12-14 are the correct ones (yes?), and the dates mentioned later,
Oct 12-14, are incorrect- based on looking at the calendar and seeing
Sept 12-14 works as a weekend whereas Oct 12-14 does not.
-Adam

Adam K. Green, PhD
Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies Program Coordinator
Santa Barbara City College
721 Cliff Dr.
Biological Sciences, EBS 323
Santa Barbara, CA 93109-2394
office: (805) 965-0581 ext 2394
fax: (805) 730-3050
email: green at sbcc.edu
www.biosbcc.net/green/

>>> Sustainable World Radio <sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net>
8/27/2007 11:52 AM >>>
Hi Everybody,

Here is some information about an upcoming retreat in Santa Barbara.
"Spirit and Nature: Spiritual Resources for Sustainable Living" is being
held at La Casa de Maria in September.

Best,

Jill Cloutier

PRESS RELEASE