[Ccpg] Mon Nov 26, SB Permaculture Fundraiser @ TAFFY'S with Darren Doherty & Family

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Nov 25 08:29:38 PST 2007

Hi Everyone,.
Come out for Pizza and a chance to say goodbye to Darren Doherty &
Family after almost a year in the USA and Europe teaching and
spreading the word of Keyline Design, we thank them! Proceeds raised
will go towards Santa Barbara Permaculture Network (
www.sbpermaculture.org )and Darren Doherty's Keyline Design work.

Enough of cooking and Thanksgiving leftovers!  Come share the fun
Monday evening after Thanksgiving, or if  you can't make it then,
Taffy's will give 20% of proceeds of lunch or take outs/home
deliveries as well, tell your friends!   Darren will do small
presentation of travels. Small stage if you have talent or music,
bring your family & friends.  Outdoors patio with heaters, but dress
warmly for the weather.

   Margie & Wes, SB Permaculture Network  (very helpful to print and
bring this flyer with you)
Emacs!

Emacs!

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
Invites You to a
Fundraiser, Mon, Nov 26, 6pm -9pm
                 (20% OF YOUR PURCHASE WILL BE DONATED TO OUR
FUNDRAISER ALL DAY)
Special Guests Darren Doherty & Family.
end of Keyline Design Tour in USA & Europe

Who: EVERYONE IS WELCOME

What: ENJOY GREAT FOOD AND 20% OF YOUR PURCHASE WILL BE DONATED TO OUR
FUNDRAISER ALL DAY

Where: JOIN US AT TAFFY'S TO HELP RAISE MONEY FOR A GOOD CAUSE

2026 DE LA VINA (Also good for Pick-Up and Delivery)

When: Monday November 26, 2007, Event is 6pm

Purchases all day by phone, pickup & dining

Emacs!

MUST PRESENT THIS FLIER WHEN ORDERING

FLYERS MUST BE DISTRIBUTED PRIOR TO FUNDRAISER AND MAY NOT BE PASSED
OUT AT THE RESTAURANT DURING THE FUNDRAISER

Taffy's Hours: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Take out, call ahead:
687-3083 or 687-3245

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11/14/2007 4:54 PM

margie at sbpermaculture.org