[Ccpg] Thur, Nov 29/Nearly Human: the Gorilla Guide to Good Living/FREE

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Nov 27 08:43:00 PST 2007

"The Santa Barbara Ecological Education Coalition (SBEEC, Santa
Barbara Permaculture Network, Santa Barbara Organic Club  are members
of this organization, among others) presents 'Nearly Human: the
Gorilla Guide to Good Living,' a slide show, talk and book signing by
Andrew Grant, former director of the London Zoo, and gorilla
preservation activist. November 29, 2007, 7PM, Karpeles Museum, 21
West Anapamu, Santa Barbara. FREE."

Philip Grant, PhD Executive Coordinator,
Institute of Reverential Ecology,
133 East de la Guerra, #328 Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
www.reverentialecology.org
(tel) 805.201.2810

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous