[Ccpg] 2008 Fairy & Human Relations Congress

Fairy Congress info at fairycongress.com
Fri Dec 14 02:25:28 PST 2007

Greetings Fairy Friends!

We wish to thank all of you who attended the Fairy & Human Relations
Congress in 2007 for joining us and co-creating such a wonderful,
heart-opening event.  Winter is the time for planting seeds to grow
and ripen to fruition in the new year, so we are now planting the seed
for an even more joyous event on June 27-29, 2008, to be held once
again at Skalitude Retreat in the Methow Valley in Eastern Washington.

check out our website!  http://www.fairycongress.com

What can YOU do for the fairies?

Each year we have a Congress theme.

For 2008, our theme is 'What can we do for the fairies?' It came up at
the Congress last year that the fairies could benefit from human
assistance, so this year we are asking for ideas and direction in
order to help the fairy realms. We will compile a list of ideas before
and during the Congress. As we all know, the energy at the Congress
vibrates at a higher than normal frequency. We hope that next year's
Congress will send a surge of healing energy to the fairies and the
Earth.

Join the discussion list on tribe.net!
http://tribes.tribe.net/fairycongress

This year's presenters

As usual we have a great line up of presenters!

Workshops cover the range from Shamanism to Plant, Animal and Fairy
Communication; Fairy Music; Teachings from Indigenous Tribes;
Teachings from the Celtic Fairy Tradition; and the Orbs
Phenomenon....and more.

This year we are proud to present RJ Stewart, Orion Foxwood, John
Springer, Corby Ingold, Anne Gordon, Mary Getten, Amy Leigh, Michael
Pilarski, Peter Berry, Qwynn Fynn, Shoshana Avree, Hope & Randy Mead,
Julie Charette Nunn, SeaHeart, Sequoyah Trueblood, and David Lertzman.

more information on this year's presenters!
http://www.fairycongress.com/fc2008/2008_presenters.htm

Early-bird registration

We are making some changes in the registration this year. We are
offering an early-bird registration of just $195 if you sign up by
March 1. This is $75 less than regular registration after June 1st. A
great deal for three days of workshops, organic food, camping and fun!
Between March 1 and June 1, the price is $235, and after June 1 it is
$270.  Please pass this email on to family and friends so they can
start making their plans to attend too.

Register early for the Congress!
http://www.fairycongress.com/fc2008/2008_register.htm

Special family rate

We would like to encourage families to attend and so we are offering a
family rate. After much discussion of the most equitable way to do
this, we are pleased to announce that the first child (up to 17 years
old) in any family group is FREE! (Prices for children, students and
seniors are unchanged from last year, please check the website!)

Fairy Congress brochure

We are currently updating and re-formatting the Fairy Congress
brochure, so we will have a stylish and colorful new brochure to send
out via regular mail in January.

Please mail me the Congress brochure!
mailto:register at fairycongress?subject=Please mail me the Congress
brochure!

Help needed

We could use some help developing and maintaining the Fairy Congress
website! If you are experienced with web development and design,
please contact Jan at webmaster at fairycongress.com. This can be a work
trade position in exchange for admission to the Congress, or some
payment may be available for the right person.

help the webmaster!
mailto:webmaster at fairycongress.com?subject=fairies want to help!

Avoid losing contact with us!

Add us to your address book so that we don't end up in your spam box!

Fairy & Human Relations Congress · Skalitude Retreat Center, POB 74 ·
Carlton · WA · 98114

To subscribe to this newsletter go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/subscription.php?username=jkinsey&send_id=112736859&l=s&newsletter_id=1409632364
To change your address or edit your subscription preferences, go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/subscription.php?username=jkinsey&send_id=112736859&l=p&email=ccpg@arashi.com
To forward this email to a friend, go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/forward.php?username=jkinsey&newsletter_id=1409632364&email=ccpg@arashi.com&send_id=112736859
To report this email as spam, go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/abuse_report.php?username=jkinsey&send_id=112736859&email=ccpg@arashi.com

This email was sent using MyNewsletterBuilder.com.