[Ccpg] Spiritual Ecology of Business & Right Livelihood February(22-24).Josiah Cain, Esalen Institue CA

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Dec 27 18:02:28 PST 2007

Esalen
Institute
<http://www.esalen.org/workshops/searchfiles/digitalforest/workshopdetail.lasso?RecordNum=7074>http://www.esalen.org/workshops/searchfiles/digitalforest/workshopdetail.lasso?RecordNum=7074

Josiah Cain is pleased to announce a 3-day workshop at the Esalen
Institute in February(22-24).
  It's called Spiritual Ecology of Business & Right Livelihood, and
the group will explore opportunity for aligning personal and career
motivations toward a deeper state of engagement than is generally not
possible in the US economy. I firmly believe the "green" economy has
become so robust that everyone can participate. Of course you all are
doing this already, but if you know someone who is struggling to
create a career that is in alignment with their personal belief
system, send them on over. Or just come along to participate with
what should be a great group of people and languish in the lap of
luxury in the famously refreshing baths of Esalen. Don't hesitate to
contact me directly with questions or comments.

Josiah Cain, Permaculture Designer , Lead Designer for Rana Creek's
Living Architecture Department

Sonoma State University  http://www.sonoma.edu/sustainablelandscape/,
founding faculty member of the Sustainable Landscape  Design
certificate program at SSU, with classes beginning in January  2008.
Contact info at esalen.org 831-667-3005