[Ccpg] New Website permacultureprinciples.com from Richard Telford

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Mar 18 07:38:40 PDT 2008

Hello all,

You may be interested to have a look at  the new website that I have
created,  <http://permacultureprinciples.com/>permacultureprinciples.com

<http://www.permacultureprinciples.com/>http://www.permacultureprinciples.com/

It is on-line and functioning as of today.  I will be launching it at
the Australian Permaculture Convergence in Sydney on the Friday
afternoon, 21st of March.

The aim of the site is to help people understand the foundations of
permaculture, and how the principles can be applied to everyday
life.  Through the photolog on the site I am giving permaculture
designers and practitioners at all levels the opportunity to share
their photos and stories, and to showcase their projects.

The photolog will evolve as submissions come in.  Some friends and I
have put a few photos with stories onto the photolog to get it started.

High quality photos can also be submitted for the 2009 Permaculture
Calendar, which is hosted on the site.

Your photos and your feedback are welcome.

Please forward this link to your networks as appropriate.

Regards,

Richard Telford,
Australia