[Ccpg] Last Call -4Elements Permaculture Design Course / Peak Oil, Soil & Toil / Localize Enterprise / Organic Farm / Wine & Fun

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Mon Apr 14 09:14:52 PDT 2008

 Please help spread the word!

 earthflow design works - the terra foundation - hopedance media &  four
elements organic farm present:

*A  Permaculture Design Certificate Course and More!*
April 20-May 3, 2008
Permaculture Skills Camp at Four Elements Organic Farm, Atascadero,
California
 http://earthflow.com/slo2008.php

With 20 year veteran Permaculture Designer: Larry Santoyo, John Valenzuela &
Friends
Special Sessions:

    * -Peak Oil, Soil and Toil
    * -Solar Power Updates
    * -The Truth about Electric Cars and Biofuels
    * -Growing Food is Easier Than You Might Think!
    * -Homemade Beer, Bees, Bread, Wine & Cheese
    * -Urban & Rural Homesteading Skills
    * -Understanding Earthen Building

 *Two-weeks of Living & Learning Principles and Practices* of* Permaculture
Design*
Camping on an Organic Farm and Natural Building Learning Center nestled in
the Coastal Heartland of the Central Coast, nearby beaches and award winning
wine country -San Luis Obispo County, CA.

Optional: Wine Tasting Tours, Beaches, Farmers Markets, Earth Day Festival
-and a Trip to the Big Sur Coast.

 *A Course for Students, Homeowners, Developers, Design Professionals,
Farmers, Artists and Activists...*
On the farm, we'll "learn by doing."  We'll keep our hearts, hands and minds
busy learning Permaculture Design, Organic Gardening and Homesteading
Skills.  Join us for what has been called a "life changing experience," and
"packed with hopeful solutions for our future."  For anyone serious about
creating a sustainable future!

sign-up for* EarthFlow Circles & Cycles*
newsletter<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?&m=1101796493275>

Find out more about the World-Wide Permaculture Movement at:
www.earthflow.com