[Ccpg] Wild Earth Intensive June 4-13

Nika Fotopulos-Voeikoff nika at universityofthewild.org
Thu Apr 17 06:20:33 PDT 2008

Hey everyone
I'm new to the list and wanted to share a program that I'm involved with in
the North East.

blessings

Nika
Wild Earth Intensive - Wisdom of our Hearts, Wisdom of the Land

10 Days to Walk in a Sacred Way...

University of the Wild is collaborating with Sacred Earth Network (SEN) to
run a transformational 10-day intensive. This highly experiential program
will introduce participants to the core of what it means to live a
sustainable, balanced and joyful life. The Wild Earth Intensive was created
of the dominant paradigm, how do we reconstruct a world-view that works for
all beings?

We live embedded in a web of relationships - with self, community, nature
and spirit - and often in this culture, these relationship are out of
balance. This is the inner work of sustainability, of finding our center and
living in the inter-connectedness of all life. The Wild Earth Intensive is a
space to do this work.

It is from this place of wholeness, connectedness and gratitude that
sustainable actions, life-ways and cultures grow. By coming more fully into
our gifts, we can authentically engage in the journey of our times, what
Joanna Macy calls the Great Turning.

SEN founder Bill Pfeiffer, the lead facilitator for the Intensive, will help
guide participants in accessing their inner wisdom to connect more deeply
with all our relations. Four other facilitators with a wealth of experience
will complement Bill to bring a diversity of wisdom to the circle.

The Wild Earth Intensive is a wonderful opportunity to give ourselves 10
days to deeply explore the diverse elements of this way of being. There is
immense power in the gathering of a community of people holding this
intention.

Areas of focus include:

   - Listening to each other
   - Feeling pain & grief
   - Play, movement & exercise
   - Immersion in the natural world
   - Telling Stories
   - Shifting Consciousness
   - Art & Music

Join us in this beautiful intention to shift our inner experience so that we
may more effectively use our gifts to grow sustainable cultures.

*Dates: *June 4th-13th, 2008
*Facilitators: Bill Pfeiffer, Mark Morey, Miriam Dror, Jim Beard & Cathy
Pedevillano. * <http://instituteforenvironmentalawareness.org/uofw/people>
*Cost: *Sliding scale, $500-$750
The cost includes lodging and delicious food.
*Location: *Earthlands - A beautiful, secluded site Petersham, MA with
hundreds of acres of forests, meadows and streams.
*Registration Deadline: *May 15th, 2008

Please contact us to register or ask for more details.
Contact: Patrick Draper, patrick at universityofthewild.org, or (978) 724-3448
  www.universityofthewild.org