[Ccpg] natural building classes for Women, Lama Foundation New Mexico, July 5-11, 2008 .

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Apr 20 22:33:16 PDT 2008

Please forward

Hello,

I'm going to be teaching a carpentry workshop for women in New
Mexico, July 5-11, 2008 .

To find out more about this class, and about two other short courses
in natural plastering that will also be in July, or call the Lama
Foundation at 575-586-1269 or visit www.lamafoundation.org  or  more
specifically, http://www.lamafoundation.org/Summer%2008/woodgoddess.htm
or write
  steward at lamafoundation.org.

Note that although the lime plaster and carpentry workshops appear to
overlap, you can attend both.

If you want to attend the carpentry course, please let me know, as well.
Best,

Shay
[]

Shay Salomon
smallhouse at theriver.com

Little House on a Small Planet  (Lyons Press 2006)
please visit our website:
www.littlehouseonasmallplanet.com