[Ccpg] News from the Fairy & Human Relations Congress

Fairy Congress info at fairycongress.com
Mon May 5 15:30:48 PDT 2008

New workshops and presenters

We are continuously adding new workshops and presenters to this year's
Fairy Congress. The latest member to our tribe is Britt Nesheim, a
clairvoyant teacher who will doing a workshop on "Incarnated Spiritual
Beings: How You Are Bridging the Heavens with the Earth".

more information on presenters and workshops
http://www.fairycongress.com/fc2008/2008_presenters.htm

Primitive Skills Gathering at Skalitude,      July 3 - 6

Hardly any of us were taught basic survival skills. Learn how to live
in harmony with nature using primitive technology!  Three days of
workshops on hide tanning, basketry, friction fire, medicinal and
edible plants, working with buckskin, binding and cordage, animal
butchering and processing, felting, hunting and tracking, stone tools
and flint napping, and traditional horse techniques. There will also
be programs for kids and drumming and dancing

more information on Primitive Skills Gathering
http://www.fairycongress.com/fc2008/2008_presenters.htm#saskatoon

Sail the San Juans with Amy Leigh, June 19-23

Amy Leigh will be presenting at the Congress this year. The week
before she in the San Juans. Be part of this adventure anchoring the
profound energy of Cosmic Alchemy in power points throughout these
islands. Contact Dave at 1 866 714-6611 or Amy at ContinuumNetwork.com
for more information

click for details  http://www.continuumnetwork.com/sanjuan.html

Photos from the 2007 Congress are up!

photos by Dinea Norrell, music by Shemmaho
http://www.fairycongress.com/photos.htm

Your experiences with the fairies

Share your fairy experiences with other friends of the Fae! Check out
our fairy related articles on the website or join the discussion on
tribe.net.

You can view the Tribe posting but you cannot take part until you:

1. Set up a free account.
2. Request to be a member in the tribe called "Fairy Congress"

Fairy Congress on tribe.net  http://tribes.tribe.net/fairycongress

Early Registration Discount and Family Rate

Register before June 1 and get the $35 discount.
We would like to encourage families to attend and so we are offering a
family rate. We are pleased to announce that the first child (up to 17
years old) in any family group is FREE!

Register early!  http://www.fairycongress.com/fc2008/2008_register.htm

Fairy Congress posters and brochures available

Let Lindsey know if you want posters or brochures to distribute! Tell
her how many you want!

Please mail me posters and brochures
mailto:register at fairycongress.com?subject=Please mail me the Congress
brochure!

Fairy & Human Relations Congress - Skalitude Retreat Center, POB 74 -
Carlton - WA - 98114

To subscribe to this newsletter go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/subscription.php?username=jkinsey&send_id=183240875&l=s&newsletter_id=1409632592
To change your address or edit your subscription preferences, go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/subscription.php?username=jkinsey&send_id=183240875&l=p&email=ccpg@arashi.com
To forward this email to a friend, go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/forward.php?username=jkinsey&newsletter_id=1409632592&email=ccpg@arashi.com&send_id=183240875
To report this email as spam, go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/abuse_report.php?username=jkinsey&send_id=183240875&email=ccpg@arashi.com

This email was sent using MyNewsletterBuilder.com.