[Ccpg] News from the Fairy & Human Relations Congress

Fairy Congress info at fairycongress.com
Sun Jun 15 17:15:23 PDT 2008

June 14 update

Attending the congress

There are still full and partial worktrade possibilities for attending
the Fairy Congress.  We have positions with the kitchen, sign-making,
fairy art, set-up, and others. Contact Michael at fairycongress.com or
call 360-927-1274. If you need a ride or are able to give someone a
ride, please contact our ride coordinator Lindsey,
register at fairycongress.com 509-997-1032

FAIRY CONGRESS RAISON D’ETRE

The Congress is radically co-creating an energetic blueprint for
living on the planet and deepening the relationships between humans
and nature. The Congress is reinvigorating a morpho-genetic field that
existed between fairy and human in the past. In doing so the
communication bridge between our realms touches more humans and
fairies. At the Fairy Congress the veil between the fairy and human
realm is thin!

Fairy allies await you at the Congress!  It is very often reported
that people who come to the congress leave with fairy allies that work
with them for the rest of the year.

We hope to see you at the Fairy Congress. If the path opens up for you
to attend at the last minute we will accept admissions right up to the
event and at the gate.

The door is open. The fairies await! The veils are getting thinner!

How can humans help the fairies?

Every year has been very unique and different at the Fairy Congress.
This year’s theme is “How can humans help the fairies?”.
New presenters this year are Britt Nesheim, channel for the fairies;
Hope and Randy Mead, orb researchers; Anne Gordon, a dolphin and
animal communicator; and Corby Ingold, who has been researching the
similarities between the Celtic Faery doctors and the shamen of
Northwest Native tribes.

This year the fairies have requested that we become more adept at
fairy communication. We will be practicing direct fairy communication
at intervals throughout the Congress using different forms such as
walking meditations, ecstatic dance, drumming and toning.

The veil is getting thinner!

BOISTEROUS FRIVOLITY

The Fairy & Human Relations Congress is always a fusion of focused
fairy
communication along with being a high-energy, festive, fun and
colorful event. This year the fairies have asked us to step up
activities that are frivolous and include movement, color, drama,
skits, humor, high energy, exuberance, music, dance, pageantry, etc.
This includes the use of loud, musical instruments such as conches,
bugles, large drums, bells, whistles, etc.  What can you bring? People
are encouraged to bring incense and smudging materials. This year we
are making a special circle for late night revelry which won’t disturb
the camping areas.

NEW FAIRY BOOK AT THE PRINTERS!

Forty Years with the Fairies: Volume I of the Collected Fairy
Manuscripts of Daphne Charters is at the printers and will be for sale
at the Congress. Most of these writings have never been published
before.  Daphne Charter’s writings were the original inspiration for
the Fairy & Human Relations Congress, and we are excited to share her
writings with all of you.  If you’d like a copy and cannot attend the
Congress, send $25 ($20 + $5 shipping/handling) and we will mail you a
copy. Friends of the Trees, PO Box 253, Twisp, WA 98856.

Daphne Charters started it all!
http://www.fairycongress.com/Daphne/daphne.htm

NEW VIDEO ON WEBSITE

Kevin Tomlinson and helpers have produced a short video with clips
from last year.  View it on the website along with Dinea’s great slide
show.

video and slideshow  http://www.fairycongress.com/photos.htm

Lindsey Swope at Skalitude
registration at fairycongress.com
Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
michael at fairycongress.com

Fairy & Human Relations Congress - Skalitude Retreat Center, POB 74 -
Carlton - WA - 98114

To subscribe to this newsletter go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/subscription.php?username=jkinsey&send_id=211788369&l=s&newsletter_id=1409693157
To change your address or edit your subscription preferences, go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/subscription.php?username=jkinsey&send_id=211788369&l=p&email=ccpg@arashi.com
To forward this email to a friend, go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/forward.php?username=jkinsey&newsletter_id=1409693157&email=ccpg@arashi.com&send_id=211788369
To report this email as spam, go to
https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/abuse_report.php?username=jkinsey&send_id=211788369&email=ccpg@arashi.com

This email was sent using MyNewsletterBuilder.com.