[Ccpg] New Transition Town social networking site in CA / an invite TO JOIN and Browse

Bob Banner info at hopedance.org
Sun Oct 26 18:38:50 PDT 2008

New Transition Town social networking site / an invite TO JOIN and
Browse
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Two weeks ago the Transition folks launched a NEW Transition site
specifically for California. Please check it out.. Listservs are
fading out and the new social networking platforms are energizing,
exciting and active... with videos, profiles, events, discussions,
news, photos, contacts... and smaller Groups for various cities.

Have fun browsing this new technology.. and it just aint COOL
technology but its technology for the Transition!

We have 29 people on it already: government leaders, permaculture
teachers, Transition facilitators, presenters, wind experts, Enviro
orgs, Transition steering group members, peak oil enthusiasts, social
change activists, writers, journalists, food activists, locavores,
climate change speakers...... all working for a transition from oil
dependency to local resilience.

very far out!

And you can check out the Transition sites for Colorado, the US, New
Zealand, South Africa, Boulder... To purchase the book THE TRANSITION
HANDBOOK by Rob Hopkins and to enter the PORTAL from HopeDance to
various sites (and latest news about Transition), please click HERE.

bob banner

PLEASE FORWARD TO PEOPLE you think want and need this new resource!!

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director
HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope
2975 Vineyard Dr.
Templeton, CA 93465

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web
info at hopedance.org
http://www.hopedance.org
805.369-0203

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.