[Ccpg] Fri. Nov. 7 @ 9AM Sustainable World Radio interview with Devin Slavin of Grow Food Party Crew KCSB 91.9 streaming live

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Nov 7 06:06:03 PST 2008

Sustainable World Radio:  Fridays at 9-10 am am PST on KCSB 91.9 FM
Santa Barbara, California and streaming live on www.kcsb.org. Also
found on www.sustainableworldradio.com, later in the month

Hey everyone!

Fri. Nov. 7 @ 9AM 9AM tune to KCSB 91.9 on the radio or KCSB.org on
the net to listen to the Sustainable World Radio show. I'll be
interviewed by Jill Cloutier with Devin Slavin about permaculture,
the Grow Food Party Crew and our Growing Gardens of Gratitude event
on Nov. 21-23.

MORE ABOUT GROW FOOD PARTY

  Grow Food Party Crew Presents:

Growing Gardens of Gratitude - A Village Building Convergence

November Twenty-First through Twenty-Third, Two-Thousand Eight

Ventura, CA

Is it possible to transform a town into an edible oasis in one weekend?

Imagine cruising around town with friends and neighbors in a garden
planting celebration like no
other! Imagine hundreds of people doing this all over Ventura, CA on
the same weekend - as one
giant party of gratitude!

Join us in making our town an abundant, edible paradise of fruits,
berries, nuts, veggies and flowers!

Register with one or more of the following options:
1. APPLY to be a Party Crew Facilitator - leading the design and
project implementation of multiple
gardens.
2. Become a Party Crew Member - plant gardens, play music, cook food,
promote the party,
whatever else we can think of!
3. Request a garden at a site in your neighborhood - IE house,
community area, business or school
4. Make a donation - of materials, money, or help advertising.

Visit <http://groups.google.com>http://groups.google.com and search
for "Grow Food Party Crew"
*Check the Discussions on Growing Gardens of Gratitude for updates
and more information.
*In the files section, download the Gratitude Gardens Registration
Form and email it to
<mailto:growfoodpartycrew at gmail.com>growfoodpartycrew at gmail.com
"The only limitation is the imagination of the designer." -Bill Mollison

Check out this article that came out in the VC Star last Saturday!

<http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2008/nov/01/volunteer-crew-relishes-creation-of-edible/>http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2008/nov/01/volunteer-crew-relishes-creation-of-edible/