[Ccpg] Fwd: Permaculture Events: MORE ABOUT GROW FOOD PARTY in Ventura / radio shows and more....

Bob Banner info at hopedance.org
Fri Nov 7 10:13:54 PST 2008

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Paul Menconi" <pmenconi at gmail.com>
> Date: November 7, 2008 9:12:34 AM PST
> Subject: Permaculture Events: What's Happening Elsewhere
>
> Fri. Nov. 7, 9AM -10AM tune to KCSB 91.9 on the radio or KCSB.org on
> the net to listen to the Sustainable World Radio show. I'll be
> interviewed by Jill Cloutier with Devin Slavin about permaculture,
> the Grow Food Party Crew and our Growing Gardens of Gratitude event
> on Nov. 21-23.
>
> MORE ABOUT GROW FOOD PARTY
>
> Grow Food Party Crew Presents:
> Growing Gardens of Gratitude - A Village Building Convergence
> November 21-23, 2008 in Ventura, CA
>
> Is it possible to transform a town into an edible oasis in one
> weekend?
>
> Imagine cruising around town with friends and neighbors in a garden
> planting celebration like no other! Imagine hundreds of people doing
> this all over Ventura, CA on the same weekend - as one giant party
> of gratitude!
>
> Join us in making our town an abundant, edible paradise of fruits,
> berries, nuts, veggies and flowers by creating up to 100 new food
> producing gardens in one weekend!
>
> Register with one or more of the following options:
> 1. APPLY to be a Party Crew Facilitator - leading the design and
> project implementation of multiple gardens.
> 2. Become a Party Crew Member - plant gardens, play music, cook
> food, promote the party, whatever else we can think of!
> 3. Request a garden at a site in your neighborhood - IE house,
> community area, business or school.
> 4. Make a donation - of materials, money, or help advertising.
>
> Visit http://groups.google.com and search for "Grow Food Party Crew"
> *Check the Discussions on Growing Gardens of Gratitude for updates
> and more information.
> *In the files section, download the Gratitude Gardens Registration
> Form and email it to growfoodpartycrew at gmail.com
>

> "The only limitation is the imagination of the designer." -Bill
> Mollison
>
> Check out this article that came out in the VC Star last Saturday!
>
> http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2008/nov/01/volunteer-crew-relishes-creation-of-edible/

> .
>
> __,_._,___

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director
HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope
2975 Vineyard Dr.
Templeton, CA 93465

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web
info at hopedance.org
http://www.hopedance.org
805.369-0203

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.