[Ccpg] The Suzuki Diaries - Sustainability in Action

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Wed Nov 26 09:46:06 PST 2008

<http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/natureofthings/2008/suzukidiaries/>The
Suzuki Diaries - Sustainability in Action

icon gravatar.com

www.cbc.ca/documentaries/natureofthings/2008/suzukidiaries/

This is excellent. David and his daughter Sarika travel to Europe to
see what a sustainable future might be like and see sustainability in
action. Together they find ideas, innovation and inspiration. They
meet the people who are working towards restoring the Equilibrium
Between Human Needs and Planetary Limits. Proof that sustainabililty
does NOT mean sacrificing the quality of our lives. The Suzuki
Diaries illustrates What Is Truly Possible If Humans Have The Will.
Watch this. Pay particular attention to Spain.
<http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/natureofthings/2008/suzukidiaries/>http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/natureofthings/2008/suzukidiaries/

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous

First Annual Southern California Permaculture Convergence August 2008
http://socalifornia.permacultureconvergence.org