[Ccpg] SOCIAL RESTRUCTURING IN RESPONSE TO RECESSION, ENERGY SCARCITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL COLLAPSE / reminder

Bob Banner info at hopedance.org
Thu Nov 27 21:19:22 PST 2008

SOCIAL RESTRUCTURING
AND ENVIRONMENTAL COLLAPSE

A facilitated discussion about how residents in SLO can use
and adapt ideas in regards to sustainability issues

With
J. Bush
Co-founder of Portland’s Sustainable Community

Monday, December 1st, 7:00 p.m.
SLO Library in SLO (Osos and Palm)
FREE / Donations to cover the cost of the room are welcomed

J. Bush, with a long history of participation in cooperative
communities, has spent
much of the last five years working with peace and social justice
organizations to
improve communications, strategic thinking, and coordination.

As a co-founder of Tyron Life Community Farm, he has most recently
worked
with the Green Bloc to document their direct actions linking global
justice
convergences with long-term urban permaculture and community
gardening. He
has also been supporting a variety of difference groups in organizing at
community level to begin trust to depend on each other rather than
Wall Street as
the economic crisis starts to bite.

For more details, please click to
http://www.hopedance.org/cms/component/option,com_events/task,view_detail/agid,300/year,2008/month,12/day,01/Itemid,77/

and

http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/events/a-report-on-grassrootsbased
__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director
HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope
2975 Vineyard Dr.
Templeton, CA 93465

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
Transition Towns PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.