[Ccpg] “The World According to Monsanto” in SBarbara Dec 1, 7pm /

Bob Banner info at hopedance.org
Sun Nov 30 17:24:15 PST 2008

>>> “The World According to Monsanto” in SBarbara Monday, Dec 1,   7pm
>>>
>>> The World According to Monsanto in SBarbara
>>> Monday., Dec 1, 7pm FiLM at Faulkner Gallery inside the SB Public
>>> Library on Anapamu.
>>>
>>> International — A new movie has dealt yet another severe blow to
>>> the credibility of US based Monsanto, one of the biggest chemical
>>> companies in the world and the provider of the seed technology for
>>> 90 percent of the world’s genetically engineered (GE) crops.
>>>
>>> The French documentary, called “The World According to Monsanto”
>>> and directed by independent filmmaker Marie-Monique Robin, paints
>>> a grim picture of a company with a long track record of
>>> environmental crimes and health scandals.
>>>
>>> On March 11, 2008 a new documentary was aired on French television
>>> (ARTE – French-German cultural tv channel) by French journalist
>>> and film maker Marie-Monique Robin, The World According to
>>> Monsanto. The gigantic biotech corporation Monsanto is threatening
>>> to destroy the agricultural biodiversity which has served mankind
>>> for thousands of years. A documentary that Americans won’t ever
>>> see.  UNTIL NOW... the US version has finally hit the US market
>>> and we are screening it in SBarbara in November!!!
>>>
>>> See the trailer at
>>> http://www.videosift.com/video/The-World-According-to-Monsanto-Documentary-Trailer
>>>
>>> Monday, Dec 1, 7pm FiLM at Faulkner Gallery inside the SB Public
>>> Library on Anapamu.
>>>
>>> Suggested donation of $5
>>> Call 369-0203 for details or email info at hopedance.org
>>> A Lively Discussion will be happening with lots of solutions!!!
> Call 369-0203 for details.
>
> http://www.hopedance.org/cms/component/option,com_events/task,view_detail/agid,294/year,2008/month,12/day,01/Itemid,77/

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director
HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope
2975 Vineyard Dr.
Templeton, CA 93465

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
Transition Towns PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.