[Ccpg] Food Solutions in SLO (permaculture site) / Intro to Transition / Monsanto FiLM

Bob Banner info at hopedance.org
Tue Dec 2 19:47:52 PST 2008

Hello to my fellow Permies

N'Credible Edibles now has its own green house and GMO Free Organic
Composting Site
this site is going to be the headquarters for making a strong change
in this county. there is chickens, pigmy goats and a turkey on the
site along with over twenty mature fruit trees. we will be having
workshops where people can come and get a first hand experience at
what permaculture is about. Action! come and check it out.... we will
be having a seedball making workshop as well as a fruit and nut tree
propagation workshop. feel free to contact me at 805-234-7799 for more
info!
peace, love and happiness!

Jordan Hosea
jordanhosea at hotmail.com
http://ncredibleedibles.com/

Visit
http://permacultureslo.ning.com/forum/topics/ncredible-edibles-greenhouse?page=1&commentId=2399014%3AComment%3A1866&x=1#2399014Comment1866
for more details.

For info about an INTRO to Transition Towns (Dec 6) please visit
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/events/intro-to-transtion-towns

For an exciting evening (Dec 10th) about Monsanto (film) and a panel
of solutionaries please visit
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/events/the-world-according-to

bob
ps. Perhaps Jordan ought to be consulted as to what to do with the SLO
City's available 13 acres for FOOD production!!!
__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director
HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope
2975 Vineyard Dr.
Templeton, CA 93465

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
Transition Towns PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.