[Ccpg] Awakening the Dreamer Symposium, Saturday Dec. 6th, 1pm @ Unity Church in SBarbara / flyer

Bob Banner info at hopedance.org
Thu Dec 4 02:31:28 PST 2008

Dear friends,

We are hosting an Awakening the Dreamer Symposium this Saturday Dec.
6th, 1-5 p.m. There are details below. Please forward, post on
listserves, or whatever else you do to share valuable information with
those you care about.

Thank you for the hope you hold, the actions you take, and the
difference you make!

Gabrielle Sundra
Pessimists Beware
www.pessimistsbeware.com
***

For Immediate Release

What: Awakening the Dreamer, Changing the Dream Symposium

When: Saturday, December 6th from 1-5pm; please arrive by 12:30pm for
registration, snacks & drinks.

Where: The Chapel at Unity Church of Santa Barbara, 227 E. Arrellaga
St .

Cost: $5 donation requested, no one will be turned away.

Where on Earth are we going & what CAN we do about it?

Awakening the Dreamer, Changing the Dream Symposium

Contribute to the creation of a global movement of awake people who
are both informed and optimistic about creating a new possibility for
our future. Help bring forth an environmentally sustainable,
spiritually fulfilling, and socially just human presence on the Earth.

This multi-media workshop is a visually rich and inspiring response to
the global crises we face. An interactive process helps us confront
today's sobering realities and empowers us to participate in the
global shift in consciousness that is underway. International leaders
in social change such as Desmond Tutu, Julia Butterfly Hill andPaul
Hawken reveal the nature of our predicament, and offer an enlivening
vision of our emerging future. The Symposium also includes lively
breakout groups and practical tools.

"I was not expecting the effect this symposium had on me. I expected
to be engaged and interested, but today I feel as if my life is on a
different course than it was on Saturday. This has affected me
profoundly." - J.S. Concord CA

Register online at AwakenTheDreamer.org
For more details contact Gabrielle 805-448-8001

The Awakening the Dreamer Symposium is a program of the Pachamama
Alliance (www.pachamama. org) a San Francisco-based non-profit whose
mission is to preserve the Earth’s tropical rainforests—and contribute
to a new global vision of sustainability and equity for all. The
Symposium's goal is to contribute to the creation of a global movement
of awake people who are both informed about our predicament and
optimistic about creating a new possibility for our future.
***

"The ATD Symposium is, in my humble opinion, one of the most powerful
activism tools I've ever experienced. It wakes up those not already in
'blessed unrest' and turns them into activists. And it empowers those
already active by presenting an awesome vision of the great
transformation of consciousness happening on Earth at this time."

Sincerely,
Marcelino Sepulveda
The People's Coalition

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director
HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope
2975 Vineyard Dr.
Templeton, CA 93465

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
Transition Towns PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.