[Ccpg] GM's Bust Turns Detroit Into Urban Prairie of Vacant-Lot Farms / check this out: a land bank, plots are going for $1 in Cleveland!!

Bob Banner info at hopedance.org
Mon Dec 8 23:54:23 PST 2008

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Bob Banner <info at hopedance.org>
> Date: December 8, 2008 11:51:25 PM PST
> To: hd-g at hopedance.net, Local food security activism in SLO County <slo-foodfuture at hopedance.net
> >
> Subject: [slo-foodfuture] check this out: a land bank, plots are
> going for $1 in Cleveland!! GM's Bust Turns Detroit Into Urban
> Prairie of Vacant-Lot Farms
>
> GM's Bust Turns Detroit Into Urban Prairie of Vacant-Lot Farms
>
> Read the original story at
> http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aMV8_J49diKs
>

> check this out: a land bank, plots are going for $1 in Cleveland!!
> http://www.city.cleveland.oh.us/government/departments/commdev/cdneigdev/cdndlandbank.html

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director
HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope
2975 Vineyard Dr.
Templeton, CA 93465

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
Transition Towns PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.