[Ccpg] FiLM & Speaking Engagement (Cecile Andrews event): about CARPOOLING from slo to templeton

Bob Banner info at hopedance.org
Fri Dec 12 22:59:01 PST 2008

On Dec 12, 2008, at 7:26 AM, Bob Banner wrote:

> PLEASE BUS, BIKE OR CARPOOL to HopeDance events!!!

Rosemary Wilvert has space in her car for one more coming from SLO to
Templeton. Please email her for details and pick up: rwilvert at sbcglobal.net

Also, more clarity about the BYOB / Wine. Please bring some beer or
wine to share. Also please bring a dessert if you wish to eat some
other desserts.. and please bring your own utensils and napkin, plate
and glass.... if at all possible.

gracias

bob
remember: all the details of this event, trailer, directions, etc.,
are right HERE.
__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director
HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope
2975 Vineyard Dr.
Templeton, CA 93465

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
Transition Towns PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.