[Ccpg] FREE LAND in Paso to someone or a group who will use it as a garden!!

Bob Banner info at hopedance.org
Sat Dec 20 21:41:42 PST 2008

>> From: accesspnt at aol.com
>> Date: December 19, 2008 5:11:57 PM PST
>> To: bearforest at sbcglobal.net, rector at stjamespasorobles.org
>> Subject: Garden land in Paso
>>
>> Dear Liana and Mary:
>>
>> John Hardesty has some land on the Creston Rd which he used to
>> garden and which he would like to offer for free to someone or a
>> group who will use it as a garden for themselves and the community
>> - or to a family who need the food.
>>
>> I am passing this on to you to see if either of you know anyone who
>> might be interested.
>>
>> Liana - I wonder if anyone in the Oak Commons (is that the name?)
>> or the Transitions group might take this on?
>>
>> Caro Hall (CCCLJ Executive Director, and pastor of the St.
>> Benedict's Episcopal Church in Los Osos.)

Thanks to Liana Forest for sending this on.....
__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director
HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope
2975 Vineyard Dr.
Templeton, CA 93465

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
Transition Towns PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.